Let's hope the cold winter weather is behind us, though we have had a mild one here in comparison to previous years. Now we think it's time to focus on how best to get your garden all set for the Spring, its green finger season once again.
So, to help prepare your garden for Spring, we have prepared some handy tips to give you a dig out. Excuse the pun.
- Order summer-flowering seeds and bulbs.
- Tidy and clean out your greenhouse.
- Clear up flower beds and borders.
- Get rid of garden pests.
- Try sow seeds that need a longer season.
- Put in water butts where you can.
- Fix perimeter fences, trellis and gates.
- Create a composting area
- Clean and dust off those gardening tools.