We have all been having more and more picnics since lockdown began, whether it's in the garden at home or now a more socially distanced one in the local park, but you don't want to forget anything! You must have all the picnic essentials to hand.
We love eating outdoors ourselves, so much fun and a real novelty factor for the family, so we have prepared this checklist to make sure you are best prepared, all of which you can buy in store. Planning your family picnic just became easier.
Family Picnic Essentials
- Picnic basket, hard wearing box or lightweight bag
- Reusable plates and bowls
- Ice box, cooler boxes, or bags to keep the food & drink fresh and at the right temperature
- Reusable cutlery for all non-sandwich picnics
- Blanket and cushions to remain comfy
- Antibacterial wipes for clean-up and hand sanitiser
- Separate lunch boxes for the kiddies
- Tin foil or sandwich bags
- Napkins for those messy eaters and to help clean up any spills
- Flask, Cups, Wine Glasses for your favourite tipple
- Black Bin bags to put all your rubbish and dirty dishes.
- Disposable BBQ & accessories if you fancy a hot Picnic
- Outdoor games to keep the kids entertained
The actual menu and nibbles we will leave up to your creative selves.... Wishing you all the perfect family picnic experience :)